I am a PhD student at CEA List working under the supervision of Sébastien Bardin and Tamara Rezk. I am interested in software security and the application of formal methods in the context of binary-level analysis.
Currently, I work on designing automatic bug-finding techniques to find violations of security properties at binary level. In particular, I developped Binsec/Rel, a tool to efficiently analyze constant-time cryptogtaphic binaries, and Binsec/Haunted, to detect Spectre attacks.
In 2020, I received the fellowship “Jeunes Talents France” L’Oréal - UNESCO pour les femmes et la science for my work on automated program analysis for security. Press article from ENS-Rennes (in French).
- Reviewer: Peerj journal (2020)
- Sub-reviewer: DIMVA’21, BAR’21, SecDev’20, ACSAC’20, BAR’20
- Artifact evaluation: PLDI’21, ACSAC’20
- Session chair: ACSAC’20
- Article on the winter school Cyber in Saclay in La Gazette du GDR Sécurité Informatique, Numéro 8, Mars 2021 (in French)
- Impressions from the first ever online version of the Security and Privacy Symposium in Cipher Electronic Newsletter of the Technical Committee on Security & Privacy, May 29, 2020